“Every person has their own unique way of creating a qualitative reality, providing they have the courage and passion to do so”
“Every person has their own
unique way of creating a
providing they have
the courage and
passion to do so”
Hello I’m a Profiler
Nice to meet you…
Hello, my name is RINAT NACHUM and I am a profiler – I am leading, tracking and executing placement procedures for managers for leading companies in Israel and abroad. My specialty includes the analysis and diagnostics of candidates perfectly suitable for the recruiting manager and the organizational environment.
As a profiler, I analyze managerial and individual personalities, adapting skills to the management track of the company.
The diagnostics include an innovative holistic model of analyzing management skills and creating a successful match within employment and personal relationships.
I began dealing with HEAD HUNTING & PROFILING 15 years ago, when up until then I was employed in management positions.
- Vice President of “People and Computers” Media. A newspaper group for the field of –IT
- Business development at the “the 90th Minute” company (A daughter company of YNET of the house of “Yediot Acharonot”)
- Managing the ICT Community at “The People” group, the leading and most unique portal in the field of High-Tech
- C.E.O of “Kivunim” – A tourism and events company, whose main customers are premium companies in the Israeli market
- C.E.O of “Totali” marketing communications, publicity and public relations
- studies of diplomacy and strategy, specializing in government studies, at the Lauder school in the Interdisciplinary Center (I.D.C), Herzelia
- I Hold a “Director” certificate – Graduate of a Directors Course at the extension of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem
- Guest lecturer in universities around the county on the subject of: Managing careers and career guidance in the new world
- Lecturer in the “Training / CIO Information Systems Managers” at John Bryce Training
- Senior Mentor – Discrete guidance for managers at professional and personal career junctions
- Graduate of “Women in Senior Management Positions” studies, at the Israeli Management College
- Graduate of the WIZO International “Women in Senior Management Positions” seminar.